For two days on November 22-23, 2022, INDX 2.0 will push forward insightful keynote talks, new cutting-edge technologies, and unparalleled opportunities to connect with Fintech experts.
The INDX Summit is a flagship event of Fintech Alliance.Ph and has been running since 2019, bringing together the industry leaders, practitioners and government partners involved in digital finance, digital transformation, innovation and strategy. The INDX Summit is an excellent learning and networking platform for professionals and stakeholders striving for sustainable digital transformation success.
This year, INDX Summit 2.0 agenda will focus on the theme “The Future of Digital Economy in the Philippines: Issues, Impact and Innovation” which is in parallel with the government’s national digital strategy initiatives particularly in key sectors such as; Agriculture, Education, Health, Energy, Transportation and Economy. The 2-day conference aims to build an in-depth discussion and actionable ideas through presentations, panels, insights, and learnings that will evolve within the core pillars of transformation; People, Technology and Process.
Join us and hear best practices, innovative strategies, and solutions, lessons learned and success stories from an array of industry leaders and experts.
INDX Summit 2.0 is the right place to foster collaborations and promote inclusion of new technologies. This event will provide an excellent opportunity for companies, start-ups and industry stakeholders looking to launch new products and services on the Philippine market.
- Meet and network face-to-face with fintech, e-commerce, banking, finance and government leaders.
- INDX Summit 2.0 presents an unrivaled opportunity to showcase your products, ideas and innovations to major players in the Philippines & beyond.
- Get your brand in-front of new potential partners and regulators.
- Each INDX Summit sponsorship package is tailor-made to suit your budget and business objectives.
- Our team works closely with sponsors to curate a dynamic and engaging tailored package that meets your needs to generate quality leads.
Day 1| November 22, 2022
National Digital Transformation – The Way Forward
The Philippine Digital Transformation Strategy: Addressing the Challenges and Future Prospects
This presentation will focus on how DICT is addressing key challenges such as the digital divide between standards & regulations in ecommerce, digitally competent workforce, cybersecurity readiness, budgets and investments.
The Philippine HealthTech Market: Challenges and New Opportunities
The COVID-19 pandemic has indeed transformed the healthcare norm globally, giving rise to digital health solutions that directly connect the provider and patient. This growing openness to HealthTech innovations may have huge prospects, but also presents immediate challenges that need to be addressed such as; technology access and lack of technology awareness especially in remote areas, underdeveloped healthtech infrastructure and unharmonized healthcare data.
This presentation will tackle the various issues faced by the government and healthcare industry, including the various initiatives in promoting health tech. It will share regional success stories and lessons learned from other Asian countries.
Digital Transformation of the Agricultural Value Chain: Trends, Opportunities, Challenges, Success Stories & The Role of Science
Digitalization of agriculture will make a significant contribution to solving urgent sustainability challenges that follows the design of our political, social, legal and economic framework. This presentation will share the various initiatives, success stories and recommendations towards achieving a sustainability and digital transformation in agriculture based on various perspectives, and strategic governance approach in which science and society collaborations plays a central role.
Digital Transformation and the Future of Education: Trends, Challenges Future Adoption
This presentation will look into the overall strategy or direction of digital transformation in the education sector, including addressing the skills gap to achieve meaningful digital adoption of future leaders and stakeholders.
Entrepreneurial Growth and Digital Transformation: Leveraging Digital Transformation to Grow Entrepreneurial Ventures and Micro-Small Businesses
MSMEs are essential agents of inclusive entrepreneurial growth, and the digital revolution has fundamentally affected them. As digital technologies and transformation present new opportunities and challenges, their support needs have also shifted. This presentation will explore effective and sustainable forms of support in the 21st century, propelling the growth of MSMEs.
Day 2 | November 23, 2022
Digital Transformation – Tech Insights
Digital Transformation of The Financial Sector: Key Challenges for Competency Development
Digital transformation and emerging new technologies present a huge advantage in the development and innovation of products and services particularly of companies operating in the financial sector. However, this rapid technological advancement also means compelling individuals to upskill and develop relevant competencies.
This presentation will explore the key challenges in necessitating the development of new competencies specifically related to the use of ICT and development of talent especially in the light of digital transformation, and other knowledge-intensive technological solutions.
From Pandemic to Recovery: How FinTech’s are Driving and Enabling Economic Recoveries & Financial Inclusion
This presentation will elaborate the critical roles that fintech companies play in the national economic recovery post pandemic and its involvement as an important component particularly in government initiative programs such as financial and digital inclusion.
How AI & Metaverse Is Revolutionizing the Finance Sector
As customer expectations and behavior changes rapidly, the inclusion of digital technologies in the banking and finance sector has been an impetus to offer customers a new type of experience.
This presentation will look into how AI & Metaverse will revolutionize the banking and finance sector in terms of operation, business opportunities and the benefits to its customers? and What will be the key role of Fintech in banking in AI and Metaverse?
Trends and Update on Asian Innovation in Quantum Technology
This presentation will provide insights on the potential applications of quantum computing in financial services, its impact on operational workflows and explore if quantum tech as a service is the way forward for the financial and banking sector.
Crypto in 2023: Misconceptions, Lessons & Opportunities Ahead
In the last few years, cryptocurrencies have grown in popularity. The cryptocurrencies market has become popular and profitable but is no
less than a roller-coaster ride as many crypto have already evaporated with the recent crash in prices. This presentation will explore the lessons, misconceptions and how the emerging technologies underpinning cryptos will transform the future nature of money and finance.
APIs, Open Banking and New Business Models
This session will explore practical examples and new business models on APIs and how open banking provides new and innovative consumer solutions to demonstrate the value of open banking and to maximize its potential to all consumer bases.
- ✔ Senior Officials from Concerned Govt
- ✔ Agencies / Regulatory Bodies
- ✔ Chief Executive Officers & Founders
- ✔ Chief Financial Officers
- ✔ Chief Information Officers
- ✔ Chief Technology Officers
- ✔ Chief Security Information Officers
- ✔ Chief Innovation Officers
- ✔ Chief Digital Officers
- ✔ Chief Risk Officers
- ✔ Chief Operating Officers
- ✔ Managing Directors
- ✔ VPs of Finance
- ✔ Directors of Finance
- ✔ Heads of Finance
- ✔ Finance Managers
- ✔ Financial Controllers
- ✔ Private & Institutional Investors
- ✔ Directors of Cloud
- ✔ Heads of Anti Money Laundering
- ✔ Heads of Customer Experience
- ✔ Heads of Compliance
- ✔ Heads of Financial Regulatory
- ✔ Heads of Payments
- ✔ Heads of Retail Banking
- ✔ Heads of Strategy
- ✔ Heads of Digital Transformation
- ✔ Heads of IT & Infrastructure
- ✔ Heads of Mobile Banking
- ✔ Heads of Operations
- ✔ Heads of Policy
- ✔ Heads of Risk Management
- ✔ Heads of Customer Experience
- ✔ Heads of Digital Banking
- ✔ Heads of Mobile Banking
- ✔ Heads of Product Development
- ✔ Heads of Research and Development
- ✔ Heads of Information Security
- ✔ Heads of Insurance
- ✔ Investment Funds
- ✔ Management Consultants and Advisors
- ✔ Fintech Industry Associations
- ✔ Banking & Finance Associations
- ✔ Trade Bodies
- ✔ Pension Fund Managers
- ✔ Treasury Managers
- ✔ Accountants
- ✔ Media
National Digital Transformation
Technology and Innovation for MSMEs
API’s, Open Banking and New Business Models
AI/ Metaverse/ Blockchain
Terms & Conditions
- Definitions: The term ‘Participant / Sponsor’ shall mean any company, partnership, sponsorship, firm, organization or individual to whom display space has been allocated for the purpose of exhibiting, advertising and sponsorship and shall include their employees, contractors, suppliers and agents. The term ‘Exhibition’ shall mean any exhibition or event run by Enderun Conferences (Enderun Colleges) and in particular shall mean the event detailed on the Participation or Sponsorship Contract. The term ‘Organizer’ shall mean Enderun Conferences (Enderun Colleges) and its employees. The term ‘Venue’ shall mean any exhibition hall, tent, land or area, conference facility, hotel or other such building and in particular shall mean the venue listed in the Participation Contract and anywhere within the precincts of such location under the control of the Organizer for the purposes and duration of the event. The term ‘Contract’ shall mean the Participation Contract which is formed by the acceptance and signing of the Participation Contract.
- The date, time and duration of the event shall be at the discretion of the Organizer/s. In the event of any change the Organizer/s shall notify the Participant & Sponsors of the opening and closing times no later than 7 days prior to the date of the event.
- All payments for participation, sponsorship should be paid in full, along with the Participation / Sponsorship Contract, failing which, the Organizer reserves the right to claim an additional 2% interest per month in addition to the participation / sponsorship fees. This will commence from the opening date of the event.
- Request for cancellation of sponsorship or space booking should be made to the Organizer and will be accepted only if it is done in writing 30 days prior to the event schedule. Cancellation of participation will bear a cancellation fee of equivalent to Fifty percent (50%) of the contract amount. Cancellation of booking will not be accepted/valid after the aforementioned deadline dates and full participation fees will have to be paid as per Participation Contract submitted irrespective of the fact of nonparticipation.
The Organizer reserves the right also to claim an additional 2% interest per month (if unpaid) from the from the opening date of the event.
- The agreement to sponsors / exhibit is irrevocable by the Participant and in the event of short notice cancellation or no show full participation fees is liable to be paid by the Sponsor/Participant.
- Only the products and the organization name entered in the application form will be allowed to be displayed on the stand. No sub-letting, sharing or exchange of any part of the space applied for or shell scheme service, optional stand service or electrical items are permitted. Any area occupied in excess of the contracted area will be charged as per the participation fee without discount.
- All mock-ups & stall setups should be completed on or before 8:00 pm a day before the scheduled opening. All mock-ups built should be as per drawings prior approved by the Organizer and should be 3 dimensional, showing all sides.
- Stands/Space must be occupied by 8:00 am (Ingress 1 day before the scheduled event opening), otherwise the Organizer reserves the right to re-sell the space or deal with it any way it sees fit and claim full amount as per the booking made.
- The Participant is wholly responsible for the safety of their exhibits, employees, public and themselves before/during/after the exhibition. The Participant is not permitted to conduct demonstrations using live fire or heated materials. The Organizer will not accept responsibility/liability for loss or damage whatsoever caused to any exhibit, property of any Participant or the general public.
- The Participant is not allowed to bring into the exhibition area/stands any exhibit or any substance, which is liable to cause harm to the public or cause a fire or explosion. The Organizer may in their absolute discretion demand the removal of, or take steps themselves to remove, any such exhibit or substance at the Participant’s expense.
- Except with the express written permission of the Organizer, only accredited and approved contractors may be used for any electrical and stand building work, for supply of cranes or other lifting apparatus.
- For any sensitive electrical equipment brought to the venue, the Participant should have a back-up of Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) to avoid damage to equipment in case of power failure/fluctuation which is beyond the control of the Organizer.
- The Organizer shall not be held responsible for the loss or damage to any property/ interests of the Participant or any person before/during/after the exhibition dates caused by theft, fire, defect in the exhibition hall (The hall), storm, lightning, government decision, national emergency, national mourning, riots, strikes, civil unrest, war, labor disputes, lockdown, explosions, acts of God, government order cancelling the event, terrorism, communicable diseases, biological or chemical materials incidence and general cause of force majeure whether or not ejusdem generies with foregoing or any cause not within the Organizer’s control or for any loss or damages sustained in the event that the opening or holding of the exhibition is preponed, cancelled, prevented, postponed abandoned or duration changed or abandoned for any loss or damage to the basic shell scheme stand provided. The Participant is advised to take out an appropriate insurance cover for the purpose of indemnifying the Organizer as aforesaid and also cover themselves against all risks anticipated/associated with their participation/ beyond the control or knowledge of the Organizer and more explicitly, with respect to the conditions herein for which the Organizer has expressed not to be responsible.
- The Organizer retains the right to change the venue or duration or dates without prior notification including if they deem it to be in the interests of the event, or for reasons beyond their control. In no event shall the Participant have any claim for damages of any kind against the Organizer with respect to any loss or damage consequent upon preponement, cancellation, breakdown, prevention or any postponement or abandonment of the exhibition by reason of the happening of any of the events referred to in condition in Section 13 or otherwise the hall becoming wholly or partially unavailable for the holding of the exhibition for reasons which may be within or beyond the Organizer’s control and the Organizer shall be entitled to retain the full amount paid by the Participant or such part thereof as the Organizer shall consider necessary. If in the opinion of the Organizer by rearrangement or postponement of the period of exhibition or by substitution of another hall or building or in any other reasonable manner, the exhibition can be carried out, these conditions shall be binding upon the parties except as to size and position as to which any modification or rearrangement shall be determined by the Organizer.
- The Participant shall hold the Organizer safe and harmless from all loss or damages suffered directly or indirectly arising out of any act or default or negligence of any staff, servant, agent, employee, printer, publisher, service provider, advertising agency or subcontractor of the Organizer.
- All display, advertising exhibits and stand arrangements shall be appropriate to the subject matter of the exhibition in the sole opinion of the Organizer and shall be tasteful and of a suitable high standard and shall not contravene or conflict with any moral or local custom and if in the opinion of the Organizer, the Participant is in breach of this clause, the Organizer may direct the Participant to rectify any such breach and the Participant shall act immediately accordingly.
- All Participants are expected to strictly follow the venue rules and regulation which will be informed by the organizers on signing the agreement.
- In the event of a breach of any conditions for participation or payment, the Organizer reserves the right in all cases to retain the full amount paid by the Participant and have a lien/retain all goods of the Participant and at the discretion of the Organizer, auction or sell goods of the Participant to recover the money due to the Organizer and recover further money from the Participant as provided herein along with storage and transportation charges, legal and solicitor charges or any other charges associated with the same.
- A Participant manual will be issued to the Participant containing detailed information/guidelines for participation in the exhibition. All conditions and details contained therein are binding on all Participants and appointed agents for the exhibition and must be complied with, without exception.
- E-catalogue entries will be included in the exhibition E-catalogue only if they are submitted on set deadline. The Participant will hold the Organizer safe & free of any liabilities for any loss or damages suffered as a result of non-inclusion or misrepresentation in the E-catalogue.
- All personal halogen lamps, spot lights used in the exhibition shell scheme stands should be paid as per standard rates before installing failing which the Organizer will confiscate it. Swapping of shell scheme and/or optional items is not allowed, the Participant is liable for payment for the items found in the allocated stand.
- The Organizer cannot accept any complaint or claim against them unless submitted in writing within two days of the closing of the exhibition. Moreover, any theft claim which requires to be reported to official authorities by the Organizer should be submitted on the same day of the theft/claim along with relevant supporting details and the insurance certificate.
- Smoking & Drinking Alcohol is not permitted at the venue.
- No nails, screws, bolts or other fixtures may be driven into any part/ property belonging to the Venue eg. furniture/ panels/ floors. Nor may any part of the Venue be damaged or disfigured in any way. Should any such damage or disfigurement occur, the Participant responsible shall be directly liable for replacement or any reparation charges incurred by the Venue & Shell Scheme owners.
- The Participant is responsible to the Organizer for ensuring that its stand is regularly sanitized, maintained in a clean and orderly state. No storage space is available in the Hall and the Participant must ensure that all packing materials and empty cartons are removed from the premises before the opening of the exhibition.
- The Participant undertakes not to disclose to any third party, other than to its professional advisers or as required by law or as agreed by the Organizer, any confidential information relating to the business or affairs of the Organizer.
- The Participant hereby indemnifies the Organizer against any loss, damages or expenses incurred or suffered by the Organizer (including consequential loss which shall include but not be limited to loss of profit, loss of anticipated savings and other economic loss) as a direct result of an act or omission on the part of the Participant in relation to the Contract.
- If any term or provision in this contract shall in whole or in part be held to any extent to be illegal or unenforceable under any enactment or rule of law that term or provision or part shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of this contract and the enforceability of the remainder of this contract shall not be affected.
- Event layout plan is subject to change without any prior notice and the Organizer shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages claimed whatsoever.
- Exhibitors and contractors must be fully vaccinated and are required to complete the online contract tracing form via Enderun website or StaySafe.Ph.
- Exhibitors must strictly adhere to the health & safety guidelines set by the organizer, IAFTF and local government unit.